Defensive Driving Class
Our sponsor, Empire Safety Council, offers a DMV-Approved Defensive Driving Course which is an excellent way for experienced drivers to earn a 10% discount on your automobile liability insurance and a 4 point reduction on your driving record if needed. This six-hour classroom course provides driving instruction on accident avoidance techniques.
Defensive Driving Course is offered in our classrooms twice a month, in-person. Pre-Registration is requested. You can call our office to attend class.
The course is also offered online. Please click here for more information.
Our staff is ready to assist those throughout the Buffalo, Amherst, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Hamburg, Rochester, and Binghamton, NY areas. Get started today!
Benefits of A Defensive Driving Class
- Knowledge on how to protect yourself and your passengers while driving.
- Lower premiums offered by auto insurance agencies.
- Point removal from your license. New York State allows up to four points to be removed from a driving record.
You’ll Learn The Following & More!
- The dynamics of a crash: How speed, the vehicle, and point of impact affect the severity of a crash.
- Dangers of driving under the influence.
- Crash prevention techniques.
- Property passing procedures and speed adjustments in different weather conditions.
Classes are held based on interest in the class. Please use the form below to express your interest in a particular date.